- Please use strong, rigid, appropriate sized boxes as per the weight of the consignment. Make sure the boxes have no punctures or cracks and the boxes have their flaps intact.
- Use new boxes if possible – if you are using old/used boxes make sure there are no old/previous shipping signs or markings which are not applicable to the current package being shipped.
- Peel off or properly cancel all old labels and shipping markings.
- Make sure that every individual item which is delicate, is packed separately with bubble wrap.
- Make sure there is enough cushioning material/packing peanuts between the individual items.
- Use quality packing tape appropriately and not strings to hold and secure your package.
- Print a label with the full names, addresses and phone numbers of the consignor and consignee and attach it to the package from where it is clearly visible.
- Make sure your Sender & Recipient information is complete and clear (or you may be charged a fee by the carrier for address correction, etc.).
- Do not cover or overwrite on the Sender or Recipient information.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight specification of the packaging box(es) used.
- Do not tape or wrap over the labels.
- Make sure that warning shipping labels like “Fragile”, “Do Not Bend”, “Caution” and others are appropriately placed at prominent places as per the contents of the package.
ALL PACKING DONE AT SENDER’S/CONSIGNOR’S RISK.
WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR PACKAGES PACKED AT OUR STORE OR BY OUR STAFF
CUSTOMERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PACK THEIR PACKAGES AT OUR STORE/LOCATION.